Wednesday 25 April 2012

A handful of those 'colourful' moments over the last few months...


As Marvin & Alex and their team continue to add the final touches up at the project, back in the studio at last, I have been able to start uploading the hundreds of my photos (shot on a couple of my Pro cameras - bearing in mind that up till now, everything you've seen has been courtesy of my iphone!)

So much more to come - but here are a few from one of the first memory cards!




Playa Tortuga

Playa Pinuelas at sunset


My old friend 'suerte' - the Toyota Hilux who never let me down!

Middle of March - with the roof still not yet on, the sun illuminates the lush valley in front of our Jungle Villa

Seems like a lifetime ago that I put that 'Sold' sign up!


Looking down on the Jungle Villa from above - 

4x4 or golf buggies - the best way to travel around in the South Pacific zone of Costa Rica

El 'perico' is born in the middle of summer on our doorstep!


No comments:

Post a Comment